Wednesday, March 24, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

They are important........very important
They make life joyful..........happy.......wonderful
They hang out with us.......make us laugh.........They share our grief and our happiness too.
They cheer us up when we're feeling low & help us overcome our fears.
They make the best partners & if they are good listeners....life could never be better :-)

They are fun to have....fun to be with & make fantastic company.
Well, they can also be a pain in the wrong places! What's better....we can tell them when they're being one!

They make life worthwhile!

Just as I was beginning to feel lonesome....I am alive to the fact that I have them in my life.
Many a times that I haven't confided in them......maybe my own apprehensions and then realised that I have been a fool in doing so.
Yet again! if not for them....I wouldn't have realised that I was one either!

My world would be incomplete without them....so...so incomplete.
Guess there is some bond. A bond we form over a period of time.
It needs no explanation...Actually...............I cannot explain it.
When in silence and you still find your feelings conveyed accross........
.........you know there's someone just around the corner;
behold! It's a Friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey great posts...
nice blog :D

Pushpa said...

Were u talking about me :)??? u ofcourse were talking about me...FRIENDS oh My God the best things in life...Luv ya gal