I've wanted to post this for a long long time.............well, It finally made it's way to the blog!
Three simple words.......they take less than 2 seconds, they can carry feelings accross the seven seas too.................I LOVE YOU.
Those of you who've been blessed with loved ones will completely understand what it means to hear your loved one say, whisper or scream back an "I love you too.
Just as Aisha had learned to speak she had started to reciprocate an I Love you with "Awwooo tooooo" (the cutest part is that she'd sway her tiny head side to side as she said it)
One day I went on to ask her,"Aisha, do you love mamma?" and Aisha nodded in a Yes!
I took a chance and asked her, "How much" and Aisha beamed. "BIG" she said!
The answer tickled me and I wondered where that came from.
I taught Aisha what's big when I drew her favorite balloons........a small one & then a big one. Amazingly my daughter associated the big balloon with more & that's where her reply came from. (If you could see me I am beaming as I type every letter :-))
It's probably been 3 months since Aisha kept to that response & I soooooooooo wish she always responds to how much do you love Mamma and Dada with a beaming "BIG"
I love Aisha and Aisha loves her Mamma & Dada BIG! Amen forever!
1 comment:
Ohhhhhh so cute...
Post a Comment