Monday, April 5, 2010

Of Fairy Tales & Odes

I have been listening to a song since the last 15 days or so.......
it's called Fireflies......& as my friend rightly said, It does make me want to believe in Fairy Tales.
Surprisingly believing in Fairy Tales and dreaming about all those beautiful islands that you'd want to be on with your Prince is not so difficult you know. A song and some solace to enjoy it is all you need.
And I thought fairy tales were for kids.
But, what I have come to realise is that there's much more meaning to those Fairy Tales if you want to believe it's all happenning to you.....
This song has brought back islands, clear blue skies, flower beds, bunnies and butterflies, fairies, Thumbelina's, Dwarfs, twinkling stars, a big bright moon, streams bubbling with crystal clear water and lots more to me.
Thanks to Tim Burton........I got to visit Alice's Wonderland too :-)


As a little girl........I tried rhyming a little and I am so happy that I still have the ability today
Read on...........you might just like it.


I so want to fall asleep...
but I'm off sleep lately.
I so want to keep silent...
but I'm out of my wits, I can cook up a storm.
What's become of me is just a sign...
that I'm so madly in love and all I want is....
for you to be mine!


A twinkling Star, a blossoming flower
Sounds of the Ocean, and the gentle breeze.
Hold on to these my love.....
cause though we're apart,
they'll remind you of the one in your heart!

No comments: