Wednesday, October 5, 2011

mamma's lil love letter to you....


I have held you in my arms & promised myself never to let go

When I looked at you & you looked back at me I was so happy
Each time I placed my finger on your palm & you closing your tiny fingers around my finger was more security for me than for you.
Everytime you call out to me....maaammmmaaaaa..........I feel a joy I cannot express to this day
The big hugs and tight kisses are oxygen for my daily survival.

If I have one reason to come back home it has to be you..........
If I have one priceless moment I won't let anyone take away from me is to be by your side when you wake up & smile.

That is how important your being is for me.
Each time I say, "Aisha I love you"......and when you respond with a, "I love you mamma" ....its......an inexplainable feeling

Aishuneeeee.....puppieeeee..............kukuneeeee........lotsa love....hugs.....kisses & all thing bright & beautiful............All I could ever wish for......I wish for you......and your little sibling to be :-)

Mamma loves you BIG!!!!!!




1 comment:

Pushpa said...

Can't believe she is so grown and I can't tell u how ditto I feel about what u have written.

what gives me energy to go back home and carry on doing chores and homeplays and all the million stuff, are chiku n neil's smile.