It was just a chat with SS & NS over our afternoon tea. The conversation started with SS explaining what the workshop on “Discovering your True calling” was all about.
She went on to explain by sharing incidents which led her to her true calling. She spoke about how she went about creating a path for herself which has helped her make life so meaningful…..so much fun…..so much more happy and content. I was captivated by all that she had to say and soaked up every bit of the conversation we had. She urged us to think of that one thing which we really want to do, something that will give us happiness. SS gives it 2 hours a day & called us to give our self 2 hours a week…….just make that effort…..find out what is it that we really want to do & get behind it! I guess at the back of my mind I had started to count what I had achieved & just when I was ready to say, ”heck! I haven’t achieved anything!!” I immediately blurted, “hey wait! I have achieved a lot in life………..I have a home, a beautiful daughter, a car! , so what if they’re all against loans which I am still repaying! Thanks to my Job for that!!! See!
Coincidently this discussion ensued the very next day that I was totally distraught. I tell you….there is some Power in my 3P theory!
Well, the chat with SS was as usual happening, enriching, energizing, fun, and this time round it was a real eye opener. Coming from a girl who’s just about my age…a pro at her job, vibrant & full of energy at all times, she has battled a disease most of us would consider Killer, followed her heart to learn new things she’s always wanted to and what’s great is that she always has time to share insights with people like me
Man am I blessed or what???? I have parents, I have a family, I have an angel (my 911), I have friends, I have friends in colleagues who in some way or the other share valuable moments and thoughts which others would end up paying thousands to get from their Spiritual gurus.
Well, but then since God has blessed me in abundance what do I do about it! Hopefully a following blog will reveal the Secret!
No comments:
Post a Comment