Greeting cards were probably the best way to wish a loved one no matter what the occasion.
And I think it's really unfortunate that the practice is slowly dying down. I don't mean to criticize the current trends of e-greetings now replaced by SMS and whatsapp wishes.....No.......wishes through these modes also make me feel very special. But receiving a greeting card with that small little hand written message goes a long long way.
Yes....maintaining these cards is a task.....but it's like creating an album of the best photographs....to help you keep your memories.
I received one such card after.....say....2 years
on my anniversary....chosen by my baby....bought by my mommy.
22nd January 2014.
and like the card mentions......Manish and me did have some time together..just the two of us :-)
Thanks to my mom,
I experienced the joy of receiving a Greeting card.....and my daughter experienced the joy of gifting a greeting card :-)
And I think it's really unfortunate that the practice is slowly dying down. I don't mean to criticize the current trends of e-greetings now replaced by SMS and whatsapp wishes.....No.......wishes through these modes also make me feel very special. But receiving a greeting card with that small little hand written message goes a long long way.
Yes....maintaining these cards is a task.....but it's like creating an album of the best photographs....to help you keep your memories.
I received one such card after.....say....2 years
on my anniversary....chosen by my baby....bought by my mommy.
22nd January 2014.
and like the card mentions......Manish and me did have some time together..just the two of us :-)
I experienced the joy of receiving a Greeting card.....and my daughter experienced the joy of gifting a greeting card :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment