Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Counts to Calmdown

Clam down Annette...calm down....it's just a passing phase!

Attended a Time & Stress Management Workshop about 5 years ago.....
Recollected some supposed to be useful tips.....

Tips to control a temper outburst ....
count backwards from 30 to 1........else count backwards from 100 to 1 if your temper is at an all time high!

Tips to beat stress
Breathe in....breathe out...
Now think colours as you breathe in & breathe out......
breathe in soft, subtle colours & breathe out the blacks & greys

While trying to meditate
Close your eyes....chant the "OM"

But guys & gals............get someone practise it first. Because I certainly can't vouch for it :-P
Too lazy to follow tips.........for me Just one thing works........0 minutes of silence.......2 hours of cribbing & abusing......4 whole days of sulking.....1 night of crying..........1 day of fasting......& at the end of it all.....
5 minutes of silent prayer.
Now I just need to reverse the order to set things right.........& I can definitely vouch for 5 minutes of silent prayer!

No comments: