Wednesday, September 15, 2010

As you turn 2......

It feels like yesterday that I cuddled you in my arms.......admiring you & thanking the almighty for all that you were.
And, since then I have welcomed each day with a prayer for you; my little fairy, as I laid my eyes on you from the moment you were awake.
I have waited & watched you every morning to see your sweet face break into a smile & call out....,"Mamma....come" with those tiny fingers curling into a motion, calling me closer and with that my day is made! my mornings since then...belong to you.
You fill each day of mine with a desire to live life to the fullest, because you are a part of my life.
I love you with all my heart my little one......& I am thankful to you for being born to me and showering me with all the love & affection that nothing else can compare to.

My Aisha, my little fairy.....you have turned two & so have I ....since I became a mother to you.

No comments: