Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bidding Adieu to Mastek

Well,
The innings at Mastek came to a halt on 16th May'2010.
Well, I left the place on a high.....the high ofcourse is because I am so proud of myself! To be able to break away from a comfort zone of 6 years & 7 months!!!!! Happenning!!!


So....as tradition goes...you always say good bye...
but as per new age norms....you do it over an email.
And the marvelous email writer that I am.....I had to preserve my good bye mail.

Read on..... It is a masterpeice :-) (or so.....as many complimented me on it :-P)

Friends!
The innings at Mastek comes to an end tomorrow which will be my last day at good Ol’ Mastek.

Just thought it best not to wait for the last moment to say Goodbye as I am sure many of my friends would like to take care some last minute meetings, chit chats, a few mail exchanges and maybe a call or two :-)

So here goes…….My ba-bye mail.


Well,
I must admit, It’s been an AWESOME experience over the last 6 years & 7 months!!!!! (yeah….i’m going with gratuity…I feel Old man! :-))


And for all that has ensued during this time…..Ups - Downs, Good - Bad, Beautiful - Ugly, Sweet nothings – Nasty somethings, it is only befitting that I thank each one of you for having being a part of this experience and making it as wonderfully adventurous as it was.

I have decided to move on, to take on new responsibilities and new challenges.


While I look forward to the same, I leave with a rich professional experience, a good bunch of friends, myriad thoughts and a million memories.


All from the 6 + years spent here @ Mastek.

I will cherish the friends that I have made, the numerous acquaintances, the monthly and quarterly meetings and the Run Times (especially those I compered J) & truly; these are just a few to name from a long list of the “Best at Mastek”


This mail is just to say a simple “Thank You’and to ask you to keep in touch.


Buzz me on # <..........> or drop in a line to say hi at annette.m80@gmail.com . It would be really nice to hear from you.


I do have a profile on facebook though I don’t make my presence felt :-). But yeah….someway to keep each other updated. So plz do add me on your list.


And…………Till we meet again……. Farewell and wishing each of you all the very best always!

No comments: