Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Special!

Pull up your jeans, get those sneakears and hit the road!!!! Friday's are fun.............they mark the end of an eventful week at work and the beginning of yet another weekend.
I didn't have anything in mind for Friday at work.........to add to it, a couple of my pals at work were away so it was a dissapointing start to my day :-( No friends....means no gupshup.....nobody to have chai with.....just a boring lunch at the canteen.

And then God said, Annette looks bored let's pep up her Friday.
& there I was taking time off from a very dry presentation, that too involving numbers :-P .......writing a silly ode to "M". well, I must admit; quite a good job I did at that.

What I get in return.........."M" asks me out!!!!!!
WOW!!!! Lunch with M at Gazalee.........we hadn't done that in a long long time.
I took off exactly at 1:00pm to keep my date at 1:10pm :-) Yeah! Gazalee is just 10 minutes away from Seepz. My date arrives exactly 2 minutes after I do & what followed was...... ................................................................................................................
..............................Lunch!!!! well, we were out for lunch isn't it???? the pause was for the 10 minutes of waiting time for a table for two!

Getting back...............Sol Kadhi, Squids, Prawns masala, Amboli (type of a dosa), wade, Fish Biryani, sips of sprite and a caramel pudding for dessert! Yes! M & I do have s-o-m-e appetite
But hey! read on about the experience:- valet parking with an extremely cheerful valet, extremely courteous doorman, super efficient waiter and delicious food (the prawns masala & amboli were a good combination) & awesome biryani (surmai).......dessert was nice. Worth it!!!
At the end of it, we were happy!!! Tip to the waiter, Tip to the doorman, Tip to the valet............everyone's happy :-)
"M" drops me back to office...............I'm very happy! Perfect way to end a fantastic afternoon lunch date :-)

Boring Day to a Perfect Friday......!
Eating out (Cool).......eating fish (super cool)..........at a fine dine restaurant (flattering)...eating out with M(ahem...) when your're 3 years and 9 months into a marriage.....(;-) hehehehehe.......naughty)
M happens to be my husband................Out of this world!!!!!!
Friday Special.............. Friday was made special!

No comments: