A smile that could warm anyone’s heart……………….
A tiny fist……….you’d want all the beautiful things in the world to fill that tiny palm.
A million stars put together could not equate the twinkle in her eyes.
& just as those lips came together & she blurted out a mummmaah!!!!
A mother was born.
That’s how I felt when Aisha called me Mamma the first time……….26th March’2009
I have to admit that I was overjoyed to hear those words and nothing else compared to the sound of “Mamma” from my baby’s lips.
I know I was overjoyed to know that my mom had a record of the day I first smiled & I had decided to note down the milestones of my little girl one by one.
I may have missed some but I have many to share with her.
The first time she looked at me eye to eye………23rd September’2008
The first time she smiled……….30th September’2008
The day we pierced her ears, 14th November’2008 ...children’s day (the pic above is taken on the same day)
The first time she called out to her father “Dada”………12th April 2009, Easter Sunday…twice
Her first tooth appeared sometime before her birthday
The first time she called out to her “Titin”……”Maami”, 30th August (right after she got married J)
Her curly locks were cut on 2nd October'2009 coinciding with Gandhi Jayanti (See the before & after pcis)
A tiny fist……….you’d want all the beautiful things in the world to fill that tiny palm.
A million stars put together could not equate the twinkle in her eyes.
& just as those lips came together & she blurted out a mummmaah!!!!
A mother was born.
That’s how I felt when Aisha called me Mamma the first time……….26th March’2009
I have to admit that I was overjoyed to hear those words and nothing else compared to the sound of “Mamma” from my baby’s lips.
I know I was overjoyed to know that my mom had a record of the day I first smiled & I had decided to note down the milestones of my little girl one by one.
I may have missed some but I have many to share with her.
The first time she looked at me eye to eye………23rd September’2008
The first time she smiled……….30th September’2008
The day we pierced her ears, 14th November’2008 ...children’s day (the pic above is taken on the same day)
The first time she called out to her father “Dada”………12th April 2009, Easter Sunday…twice
Her first tooth appeared sometime before her birthday
The first time she called out to her “Titin”……”Maami”, 30th August (right after she got married J)
Her curly locks were cut on 2nd October'2009 coinciding with Gandhi Jayanti (See the before & after pcis)
& there are first times which just happened & kept me amazed & ecstatic
Like the first time she looked me in the eye & smiled at me while still suckling J
Her first attempt to hold on to something & stand………
Her first word….....Maamm
Her first accomplishment – when she tugged at my hair & found a strand in her palm J
There are many such First times & many more achievements. It has been wonderful watching her grow……& I know for sure she’s my surprise package who’ll have many facets to herself & all of which are going to be a delight.
This is for My Candy girl………my butterfly…..my lil girl………
my pretty angel……….my kuku girl…………my baby……My Aisha!




No comments:
Post a Comment