It seems just like yesterday that I discovered that I was going to have a baby. I still remember those initial hiccups, fears, inhibitions, insecurities.......which of course later turned to moments of sheer Joy as we waited in anticipation for the arrival of our first born.
Dating back to January 2008 when I discovered that I had concieved my first child till the day I delivered in September, It's been a roller coaster of emotions.
Fears, Insecurities, tantrums, aches & pains.............& every thing that comes with it.
But, Trust me!, each & every moment of this waiting period is incomparable to the passion you feel when you hold that tiny, delicate baby in your arms. It's a pure miracle.
My little girl was born on the second day of September..........much earlier than the expected day of her arrival which was 9/11....................
I remember her first cry
I remember the first sight I got to see of my little baby................her rump!
& then I hear her sucking onto the doctors finger.
When they bought my baby to me so i could feed her......I could barely hold her...i was flat on my back & my little worm got right into action. She was a tigress..... born hungry. Well, what could I expect with just 4 glucose biscuits & a cup of tea that I was allowed to eat. My baby was used to a huge breakfast otherwise.........& then I remember
The first feel of my baby close to me..............the first bite! & believe me babies can bite :-) even without teeth :-) My lil puppy dog is what I gleefully called her :-)
A thick mane of hair & pink from labour.................she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.
My babboooo............my Miracle..........my baby!

1 comment:
cuckoo gal :)
Post a Comment